Monday, February 21, 2011

New Stallion heading west!

When you receive a call from a good friend to go look at a horse online.  Even early a.m., pre-coffee, you go look.  I'm so glad I did.

I wasn't 100% sold on him, but contacted the owner and his breeder.  Both have been wonderful and responded quickly with info and pics.-Big thanks to Deanna and Getitia.

I've been horridly paranoid about buying a horse sight unseen, but I think this boy is worth it.

Buckeye WCF Dance All Night


Thanks to PayPal, he's purchased and now I'm working on transport from Minnesota.  Definitely need to get him here before our warm climate shocks him.



Big thanks to Kathi Donnell for finding a Flying W Farms Little Wardance son for me this a.m. and I'm so thrilled. I love that stallion and now I'm going to get to have a son of his here! w0000000t!!!!

Kathi's only bad idea - a road trip to go get him!  HELL NO!  I'm not braving winter traversing the USA to Minnesota!  LOL!

He's had some pro photo's taken, so I'll have a couple better ones in the coming months.

No comments: