The horses are all doing fantastic, and we're getting ready for the 2012 sell down. It's time to get serious with meeting my goals of under 30 Minis, so this year is it! We've reduced prices on many of the sale horses, are posting ads and are ready to make some deals. There are a few more horses that will be added to the website, but we have 25 for sale right now.
Cricket aka Wesco Farms TC Defiantly Different, (WCR Top Cop x Wesco Farms LM Rowdys Anticipation), just left for her new home on Saturday. Going to miss her, but she went to a great place.
Cricket - Wesco Farms TC Defiantly Different
This came across Facebook today:
To all of my horse friends you will understand........To everybody else you will now understand why us horse people are crazy. I love this......
Ten Ways To Get In Shape To Own A Horse
1. Drop a heavy steel object on your foot. Don't pick it up right away. Shout "Get off, stupid! Get off!"
2. Leap out of a moving vehicle and practice "Relaxing into the fall". Roll lithely into a ball, and spring to your feet!
3. Learn to grab your checkbook out of your purse/pocket and write out a $200 check without even looking down.
4. Jog long distances carrying a halter and holding out a carrot. Go ahead and tell the neighbors what you're doing. They might as well know now.
5. Affix a pair of reins to a moving freight train and practice pulling it to a halt. And smile as if you are really having fun.
6. Hone your fibbing skills. "See hon, moving hay bales is fun!" and "I'm glad your lucky performance and multi-million dollar horse won you first place - I'm just thankful that my hard work and actual ability won me second place".
7. Practice dialing your chiropractors number with both arms paralyzed to the shoulder, and one foot anchoring the lead rope of a frisky horse.
8. Borrow the US Army slogan; "Be all that you can be'. . . (add) bitten, thrown, kicked, slimed, trampled."
9. Lie face down in the mud in your most expensive riding clothes and repeat to yourself: "This is a learning experience, this is a learning experience . . ."
10. Marry Money!